How to become rich!


Hello dear lovely readers,

This is my first post! Welcome to my blog, Ideas on How to Become Rich :) 

I've noticed that many people always think about how to earn money, how to make more money, how to maximise investment returns, how to become rich, how to become a millionaire/ billionaire and stuff like that. I must admit that occasionally I've gone onto the Net and also searched for "money-making ideas" or "how to get rich quickly", which I suspect must be a common goal for many people.

Well this blog is my contribution to the world! You can see that it's called "ideas on how to become rich". I intend to collect case studies of rich people, millionaires and billionaires alike. I do suppose that most of you will want to find out ideas on how to become rich and to make lots of money. I will thus collect and assemble ideas from all over the world regarding money and how to make more of it, again and again. Investment topics, finance topics, business topics, making money online topics, all those and more will be covered. And since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991 and the discrediting of communism... capitalism rocks :)

Cheers,
Shawn from Manchester