Ideas on How to Become Rich - making money online

Making Money Online

I was doing research on ideas on how to become rich, and discovered that there is a lot of money to be made online. Maybe I came late to this, but I think it's still not too late because there are many possibilities and avenues to make money online.

I was going to make a few posts on value investment with Warren Buffett as a feature, then do some posts on this blog with respect to
Certificates of Deposit,
insurance,
mutual funds, and the like.

However, I will be putting those on hold for a while, and will definitely be writing on those, but for later. In the next few posts I will run a series of articles on how to make money online, and in particular, the secrets of making money online.

I am a very rational person, so let me explain things a bit. The stock market is a confirmed, consistent and reliable method of making money if you know how to do so. You can make money by share appreciation and you can make money via dividends or any handouts that some company declares. You can make money by takeovers, and you can make money by shorting. Knowledge is power.

Making money online, on the other hand, has often proved futile for many people, in my experiences, because sometimes it can be mere scams and sometimes it can be futile because the effort needed is not justified by the returns. At the same time, there are many ways of making money online, and some of them are really useful, and some of them are - let's just use a euphemism - cunning ploys and secrets.

From my research, if you want to make money online, there are many ways and some of them need a certain capital investment. There are products to be bought and to be used. If you want to make money online without using those products or technology, then it is still possible - but you'll probably make less money than the $50,000 a month or $150,000 a year advertised, you'll make less money and it'll be harder than advertised, and stuff like that.

In summary: I will be putting up CDs, mutual funds, and all the other standard financial equipment and financial weapons for you next time, but for the next few posts, I will be running a series on how to make money online - the various ways: from obvious to really secret methods.