Is it possible to be a young & successful entrepreneur?


There are many ways to make money, and one of them is to become a successful entrepreneur. I often get asked, is it possible to become a young entrepreneur? The answer turns out to be yes, because there are many people who have made money this way, and besides, you get to do something interesting and fun that you like. It's possible to make money and do what you like, in this instance. I will be featuring a young British entrepreneur who has been very successful in importing from China, and runs a successful firm. I met him one day in Manchester, was suitably impressed, and had an interview with him.

In the next post, here on this blog, I will feature my interview with him. He might give you some insights on how to become rich and successful if you're a young person.

I will also extrapolate lessons on entrepreneurship for Singapore, as well as lessons on doing business with China. I do suppose that there are many ideas and concepts that we can learn from this young man, who has shown that age is no barrier. Stay tuned :)