Ideas on How to Become Rich - how to visualise becoming rich and successful

How to visualise becoming rich and successful.

To enable you to be rich and success , I suggest that you do the same as me. It is very effective because it has made me rich by creating your own vision and mission.

Dream big and desire to be rich and wealthy. It is not a crime to want to be rich and powerful. It helps you to be motivated and gear you towards achieving your dream lifestyle you desire when you can become rich and powerful.

It is not difficult to become rich and powerful if you can apply the right techniques of power visualization and determination in whatever circumstances to desire to be rich and wealthy.

I have used my vision and mission to guide me towards becoming rich when I was in my twenties. Today I not only have my beautiful sprawling dream house worth millions, I also have millions stashed in various financial instruments and savings in the bank.

First step should be creating a realistic vision of your own. This framework will enable you to become rich in no time at all because many successful businessmen and celebrities use this visualization technique and vision to become their guiding goals and directions.

The road to riches and success is not that difficult as many of you would think. I can assure you from my own experience, it is easy . You just need to think rich, feel rich and work towards your goals of becoming rich and powerful.


Questions to ask yourself before setting a vision for your future:
a
) Do you want to be rich?
b) How much money would make you feel rich?
c) What directions or actions to take to become rich?
d) How long do you need to become rich and wealthy?
e) Visualize the end products - what your heart desires when you become rich.


Once you have created your framework of becoming rich, you must work on the vision and mission to accomplish this journey towards money, more money and riches for you to enjoy a great lifestyle of living the way you desire .

Richard Branson, Donald Trump and Bill Gates can make it, why not you? Even Anthony Robbins who was once a poor lad has today become one of the richest people in America.

My friend Ron Kaufman who started out as a mere trainer has also acquired tremendous wealth and riches by having the right vision, right mission and the right attitude towards riches and money.

I am sure you can become rich and powerful like Napoleon Hill who wrote the book on similar topic, also shared the same vision of thinking big, thinking of how to become rich as a daily exercise in visualization.

The next time I will share about my vision and how I acquire riches in a sure and steady way

Cheers and good luck in your vision creation of becoming rich…
Sally Klaus

Ideas on How to Become Rich and wealthy...