Ideas on How to Become Rich - repackaging of items into attractive desirable objects

Ideas on How to Become Rich

Recently I stumbled into a "get-rich" project without knowing it. Actually I was tryng to raise funds for some needy children in a neighbouring country. By asking 100 people to merely contribute one pack of pencils - consisting of 12 pencils, the cheapest kind available, I was able to get more than 100 packs of pencils. I repackaged the given packs of pencils into over 250 smaller packs of pencils , which were decorated neatly with coloured ribbons.

I managed to sell these pencils for a lot of money through an auction system by getting people to bid for the pencils. I become very rich at the end of one week of selling the repackaged pencils. People were willing to pay triple the amount just to get hold of the pencils because they found the item to be cute and presentable.

From free gifts of 100 packs of cheap pencils which cost the donors very little money, the kind gifts were transformed into thousands of dollars of repacked items.In this way, the needy people in our community get the money they need and enable them to have better things to live by. A rich joy was created and multiplied via creative thinking and simple act of transformation.

From this project, I can assure you that a simple item, repackaged and redesigned can become an expensive retailing item by sheer innovative way of selling. You can become rich by using your innovation and creativity. Just like a piece of fried chicken at the roadside kiosk sells only a few dollars but a piece of chicken in a restaurant served on a bed of green vegetables and some colourful garnish becomes a high class and high expense item on the menu. It even burns a hole in your pocket.

This "kindness" gifts became my guiding idea for becoming rich because I use this concept of repacking and redecorating to sell my old items via e-bay as well as during garage sale. Many people are attracted to interesting items even though they may not be of high value. As long as people are willing to pay a price which is right for you, you can become rich just repackaging items into attractive desirable objects so that you can resell them at a much higher price, thus earning a profit.

Many retailers fail to get customers' attention because they are not innovative and creative enough. I think that creativity and enhanced value of your inventory or things can make you rich without costing you lots of expenditure and time.

I hope all of you can think hard what are the things you can do to transform unattractive objects into objects of desire and value , thus increasing your money holdings. I believe this project inspired me , it can also inspired you to become rich in no time at all.

Think hard and look around you for that "get-rich" thought. I am sure you can do it if you try hard enough.

Thank you for reading and good luck in your project of becoming rich.
Sally Klaus
Ideas on How to Become Rich